Tuesday, September 14, 2010

in hiding

It's been almost a month since my last post, and honestly, I am not quite sure why it has taken me so long to update. I have been reading your blogs, though. Honestly, school started and a month later, I have survived. I spent two lovely weekends at the end of August back with my bestest friends for bachelorette and wedding nonsense, and then I fell into pretty dark place. I think it was the high of being so busy with fun and life that when it was over, poof! and I was so very down. I still am. I've been off the TTC wagon for the most part, although I am still going to my weekly acupuncture. Sometimes I feel like it's a waste of money. I still have yet to reschedule the IVF consult, and I'm not quite sure when I plan to do it. If we wanted to do IVF in December, I need to hop on it, right?

(((Sigh)))

4 comments:

adsf said...

I've been in that dark place many times and I know how hard it is. Hope you feel better soon.

Circus Princess said...

Take your time and try to deal with one small thing every day. That's the only way I seem to get through tough times. Sending lots of big hugs!

Kim said...

You will know when your ready....until then dont force it. Sometimes its good to sit in the 'crap' before proceeding. You will feel a new sense of hope soon, something will spark it...until then be kind to yourself. xoxoxox

Allison said...

(((((Hugs)))) One day at a time.