1. Boobs sweat and slump: Boobs now rest on belly. This is a new thing for me since I have always had a considerable amount of room between the belly and the boobs. Now they rest comfortably on my stomach if they are not harnessed. And speaking of harnesses--boy oh boy can boobs sweat.
2. Crotch sweat: Need I say more? I am changing my undies 3 times per day because I am soaking them with sweat. Friggin nasty.
3. Crotch itch: Probably has something to do with #2, but it's not a yeast infection and only flares up in the evenings before bed. My crotch is red and sore and itchy and the only thing that helps is a shower and a clean crotch before bedtime.
4. Baby powder: necessary in pregnancy because of #1-3.
5. Sudden nausea: what's up with that? I was teaching the other morning and the room started spinning and I got super hot. I choked back airy chunks and warned my class that I might hurl. Feeling passed in 15 minutes.
6. Moles getting bigger? Skin cancer? Nope. Not really. I went to the dermatologist on Friday because several mole-like structures started looking different/growing/changing color. Doc said, "Welcome to old age, and welcome to pregnancy. Things will just start growing on your body now." Huh? Gross.
7. Breathing is not so fun anymore: Yeah yeah, I read this one in the pregnancy books, and was winded in the first trimester if I walked up a flight of stairs, etc. Now I can just be sitting there, doing nothing, and poof! I am breathing shallow breaths. Yes, baby is growing and all, but it's pretty freaky to feel like you are being suffocated a bit.
8. Leaky boob: I said boob cause only one is oozing. Does this mean I will be a one boob show for the baby?
Hope you are all well. I finally got my commenting power back, so forgive me for the commenting absence. Countdown on the bog says 88 days and I am starting to get nervous. Last night I unloaded on hubs, somthing about making sure we cherish the next 88 days because it is the last time it will just be me and him, and that I will miss that part of our life.