34 weeks tomorrow:
1. Heartburn stopped. Yup. It's been, oh, almost 2 weeks and my digestive tract decided to start behaving again.
2. Urge to pee doesn't even mean that there is pee to expel. Grhhh...my every two hour pee alarms are sometimes drip drip drip.
3. Major basketcase emotionally. First, I started reading A Dog's Purpose, and I can't stop crying....like every 4 pages I'm bawling.
4. Because of major emotional issues, even movies are making me nuts. We watched Blue Valentine last night, and I cried for, oh, 20 minutes when the dog was found dead on the highway. In the first 5 minutes of the movie. What's wrong with me???
5. Said mood changes have now left me acting like a total beyotch, specifically the fact that DH cannot pick up after himself, so I started leaving all his shit (dishes, coffee cups) where ever he left them last. It's been 5 days, and he is sure to run out of a coffee cup soon. Gee, you think he'll notice it then? Yes, total passive aggressive, but WTF slob?
6. Baby moves are slower and (ouch) harder now.
7. The television makes me nuts now. I can't channel surf and I get annoyed at the sound of the TV now. Hello! I am missing out on my shows!!
8. Getting in and out of the car is hard now. My legs don't move from the ground to the floor of the car without me concentrating on that manuever. Dork.
9. I want a glass of wine! I haven't been even remotely interested in drinking since pre-IVF, but the last week, wine in on my mind.
10. Saw myself in a full-length mirror for the first time in about 16 weeks. Yikes! My belly is huge. I am carrying long and out in front. Yikes!