Tuesday, October 14, 2014

4dp5dt, I'm a junkie

I keep testing and they are keep coming up negative, white all the way. Ugh. I tested at 3:00 am and 7:00am. ha! This is really just ridiculous. I am actually finding my behavior slightly comical. Of course it's too early to test, and so what if I got faint BFP 3dp5dt on the fresh cycle. grrrrr...

Plus I don't feel pregnant, Ha! I'm not even sure what that means! I mean, aside from the neurotic testing, I feel really good-- not tired, not bloated, not cranky. My itty bitty shrunken titties (with LARGE stretchy nips thanks to breastfeeding the boys for one year each) aren't swollen or hurting. I am hungry a lot, but that's all.

I'm over analyzing when I should be enjoying my day off! You heard that! It's fall break today (and yesterday, too) at the college, and both boys are at daycare and I am at home contemplating taking another test. Gawh! And it's, like, 70 degrees! And not hot! We had a cold front move through (yes, I realize that sounds silly to most of you who are probably thinking "70 degrees is a cold front?") Argh! I gotta get out of here.........

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Get outside and enjoy the nice weather on your day off! :) Too early missy, too early.