Wednesday, October 15, 2014

5dp5dt, Still here

Back to work, thank goodness! I have lots to do today so I won't be obsessing, no thank you. I did test again this morning, and it was negative, of course. Out of pure "safety" to my mental health, I purchased a bottle my favorite Bordeaux last night so I can crack it open once the negative news comes in on Friday, and I've lined up one friend to come share it with me. Oh, I am prepared.

Of course all the while I remember that I did get knocked up "naturally," and when I had my beta, it was in the 1000s, and I had no symptoms, so there.

**le sigh**

2 comments:

S said...

I, for one, am not discouraged by today's negative, since I got a negative on 5dp5dt with my twin pregnancy. You're still in this, IMO!

Stephanie said...

Thinking of you! Hoping that line starts to appear very soon!