Friday, October 3, 2014

Transfer date is scheduled

This morning was my last lupron shot. I begin PIO Sunday am (oh yipee!), and then I have one more US and BW on Tuesday. And then? Friday at noon is the FET.

Whoa! This seemed to take forever and yet it snuck up on me. I have heard women say FETs are so much easier, and yes, I would have to say so. I mean, other than sticking a blue pill up my vag 3 times a day, everything else has been pretty uninteresting. I have no bruises from shooting the lupron, and zero side effects. I am sure that PIO will bring the bloat and tiredness, but I am already tired. hahahaha

I am feeling excited and scared and hopeful and then the fleeting worry hits and dissipates. But I feel good. Really good.

2 comments:

Francie said...

Best of luck for the transfer! I didn't have any symptoms with the lupron either, though I was allowed to take the estrace orally. Poor you with the PIO. I'll be thinking of you this week!

Stephanie said...

I'll be thinking of you on Friday!!