Friday, May 14, 2010

CD 14, hey, there's a mouse in my house

The cramping finally stopped last night about 9 PM, and today I feel 100 percent normal. I had acupuncture this morning to help with this process. I was told to cut out the caffeine completely (sad face inserted here) and to be strict about the blood stagnation diet I am on. Check and check. When I got home, I spent a good amount of time in Supta Baddha Konasana which is supposed to help with the energy levels in that area. I have such tight hips; even after 10+ years of yoga, my hips are so uncooperative. While I was enjoying the pose, I noticed a fat little mouse scurrying along the floor! Yikes! This place has mice!!! I hate hate hate rodents, pests, etc. in my living space. Gross. Anyway, I am practicing happy pregnant thoughts. Happy, positive, non-violent thoughts, so the desire to get rid of the mouse will have to wait until my 2WW is over.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Aaaah! I would freak out! Good job being zen about the mouse. Yikes.

Good luck!

Gurlee said...

Holy Crap! Your hubs SA numbers were amazing, I am a post behind.

We had mice last winter, sorry I have been told there is never one. Anyway, my hubs bought some humane traps to catch & release them, no death involved & it worked. He released it down the road & it never made its way back.

Good luck on both fronts!