Thursday, June 10, 2010

update

I've been MIA for a week or so, mostly because I went out of town over the weekend, and since I've been back, I've been in the busyness of school. On the TTC front, I'm on the pill again, and I am thinking that the pill really sucks. I feel extra groggy in the morning and the past 24 hours, I've been dizzy. I don't feel like myself. I went to TCM yesterday, and she placed many needles in my back with electrode therapy. It didn't help, or maybe it did. Who knows. All I know is that I stop the pill on Tuesday and go in for monitoring a week from tomorrow. I can't wait.

On a funny or interesting or TMI note, we've been having birth-control-pill-sex. Ha! Come on gals, you remember the really fun sex that was in no way, shape, or form EVER intended to make a baby. HA! I'm trying to stay lighthearted about this whole IF thing, so why not spend some time, mentally, back in a place where things were so much simpler.

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Allison said...

BCP-sex!!! LMFAO!!!!! When it was *just* about having fun... seems like so long ago that sex was 'just for fun.' LOL!!

You go girl. GL with the rest of the pills... I hate bcp. I always felt terrible for the first 4 months or so, and gained 15 lbs in the first two weeks - no lie. I was participating in a "move it and lose it" program at work; working out 6 hrs a week and I gained 15 lbs in two weeks. The nurse was like "WTF, Allison?!!" I can't imagine going off and on them. I'd be a complete nutjob (instead of just a partial one)...

Kitty said...

I know just what you mean, and OH how I long for those days again!!! Good for you! :)

I'm sorry the pill sucks, but good luck this C!