Friday, October 16, 2009

appropriate post

Wow, I can't believe how fast this week went by. Monday and Tuesday was fall break from school and teaching, so I was able to catch a nice lunch with wine on Monday, got pretty buzzed on Monday night, and relaxed a bit on Tuesday. DH and I were able to chisel away at the conversation stuff about TTC and I was pretty proud of my ability to hold it together. I am feeling a bit better about the prognosis; I have only freaked out and bawled once this week! Yeah!

But yesterday I started feeling a bit yucky. I think I am coming down with a cold or something. blah! Spot also showed up the past couple of days, so I am now aware of AF's upcoming visit sometime this weekend or early next week.

It rained pretty much all week, and we finally saw temps fall below the 80 degree mark. This morning and today it felt like fall: north wind and all. New season, new attitude, I guess. Let's hope for some happy fall news for everyone. I've got my fingers crossed for you all!

No comments: