Friday, October 9, 2009

My plans

for the next 24 hours, all the things I've denied myself:

Go out to a club tonight, listen to music, breathe in that lovely, sexy, 2nd hand smokey air, drink heavily and I mean shots!!!, then head out to a 24hour diner, eat fried everything, ride on the back of someone's pick-up truck, slap on roller blades, and get dragged (wow, very dangerous), drink 2 pots of coffee in the morning, eat more fried everything, then, when the stores open, go on a wild and crazy shopping spree at Sa.ks (if they'll even let me in--I'll be stinking of smoke and booze and fresh air and fried foods).

Yeah, then I'll scoop kitty liter, spray for bugs (been avoiding those toxic chemicals), eat more fried food, dye my hair (chemicals), paint my nails (more chemicals), then suck down a beer and a shot of whiskey.

((burp))

Yup, I'm gonna go wild.

2 comments:

Circus Princess said...

LMFAO!!!! Go you!!

WannabeMommy said...

Not a bad idea... just might do some of that myself!! Ah... the joys of infertility (ha).